The Bering Cook Stove is our utility model ideal for boats 30-35ft. This model has the chimney outlet exiting from the right side of the cast-iron top. The cooking surface and oven size is similar to the Pacific stove.
- Requires 5” diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 6ft or maximum 8ft of chimney is required, a straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out moisture inside the vessel.
- Exhaust chimney exits on the right side of cast iron cooktop.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start up and draft assistance on high fire.
- Valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal or a 2 turn hot water coil for 15-20 gal can be installed for water heating.
Weight: 93 lbs
Oven Size: W10.5” X D12.75” x H10.5”
Fuel Consumption / 24hr:
1.30 gal LOW
3.20 gal HIGH
Low: 6500 BTU
High: 16250 BTU