- Safe – There is no open flame in Wallas stoves. Moreover, they use non-explosive and non-pressurized fuel. Safety is guaranteed. And no moisture comes into the cabin.
- Easy to clean and use – The surfaces are smooth and thus easy to keep clean. Operation is as easy as with your stove at home. Just press the button and stove is on.
- Stove and heater – With heat blower lid you can transform your stove into a cabin heater – Unique combination. The heat blower lid can be also retrofitted.
Other advantages of a Wallas boat stove:
- As the stoves do not have an open flame, when installed into half-open space, they are 100% tolerant against the wind. You cook conveniently in all circumstances.
- All stoves are equipped with stepless power adjustment
- Once switched on, the cooking properties and heat are on a par with a home stove
- The flush-mounted stove and separately installed oven have independent operating switches that can be placed as desired e.g. out of reach of children
- The fuel for these diesel oil-operated devices can be taken from the boats the main tank.
220D Heat Blower Lid for 800D The Wallas exclusive heater lid for the 800D stove provides a clean, efficient heat
Heat blower lid 270 The 270 lid has a flat construction and has a high heating effect of 1900W. This
800D ceramic diesel hob New model 800D – For boaters who appreciate the safety and legendary Scandinavian design. The new
800D ceramic diesel hob and 220D blower lid kit Wallas 800D stove is the best choice for small boaters with
The Wallas XC Duo is a simple cooking and heating solution, designed for camper use.
Nordic 85NDT Nordic Dt is an 85 Dt + 270 lid preassembled together in one box. This flat design stove
Nordic 85NDT Kit The Wallas 85 NDT – a state of the art marine cooking system. Unlike the hazardous gas
Wallas 86D Diesel Oven – Boat The Wallas 86D diesel oven is the first diesel oil operated oven in the