- Safe – There is no open flame in Wallas stoves. Moreover, they use non-explosive and non-pressurized fuel. Safety is guaranteed. And no moisture comes into the cabin.
- Easy to clean and use – The surfaces are smooth and thus easy to keep clean. Operation is as easy as with your stove at home. Just press the button and stove is on.
- Stove and heater – With heat blower lid you can transform your stove into a cabin heater – Unique combination. The heat blower lid can be also retrofitted.
Other advantages of a Wallas boat stove:
- As the stoves do not have an open flame, when installed into half-open space, they are 100% tolerant against the wind. You cook conveniently in all circumstances.
- All stoves are equipped with stepless power adjustment
- Once switched on, the cooking properties and heat are on a par with a home stove
- The flush-mounted stove and separately installed oven have independent operating switches that can be placed as desired e.g. out of reach of children
- The fuel for these diesel oil-operated devices can be taken from the boats the main tank.