The Wallas 26CC heater is ideal for heating a space of approx. 40-60 m2. The temperature range is from 900 to 2600 W (3100-8900 BTU) and the temperature can be adjusted by an automatic inbuilt room thermostat.
Thanks to the laminar burn process, the heater is environmentally very friendly and silent in operation.
All burning processes create moisture (water) as a result of the chemical reaction. In the case of Wallas, all moisture is directed out of the room, as the whole process is totally closed. That’s why the Wallas heat is dry. With the average consumption (2.25 dl/hour) of Wallas 26 CC, a 30-liter fuel tank will heat your cottage for almost 6 days. For that same time period, the power consumption (0.3 amps/hour) is only approx. 43 amps.
- Fuel: Fuel light heating oil, diesel oil
- Thermal effect: 900-2600W
- Operating voltage: Voltage 12V (battery) or 230V / mains adaptor
- Fuel consumption: 0,09-0,26l/h 2,2-6,2l/24h
- Electricity consumption: 0,2-0,4A = 4,8-9,6A h/24h
- Temperature control: Automatic thermostat (manual adjustment also possible)
Recommended room area: 40-60m2
Fuel tank and socket case dimensions:
Fuel tank 30 litres 300*590*200mm
Fuel tank 130 litres 600*800*400mm
Fuel tank socket case 310*605*280mm