Beaufort Diesel Cook Stove
The Beaufort Diesel Cook Stove is our premiership stove for larger classic yachts and workboats.
It features a cast-iron cooking surface of 24″ x 36″. Dry heating, hot water capability, large oven, and built-in utensil storage compartment.
- Requires 5” diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 6ft or maximum 8ft of chimney is required, a straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in the area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out the moisture inside the vessel.
- Large oven and built-in storage compartment.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity-fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start-up and draft assistance on high fire.
- The valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal or a 2 turn hot water coil for 15-20 gal can be installed for water heating.
Weight: 350 lbs (158 kg)
Oven Size: W20” X D20” X H14”
Fuel Consumption / 24hr:
1.94 gal LOW
6.40 gal HIGH
Low: 9750 BTU (2.8kW)
High: 32500 BTU (9.5kW)