Bristol Diesel Cook Stove
The Bristol Diesel Cook Stove is our smallest model ideal for boats 30-35ft. This stove is designed to fit the standard small boat cut-out and designed primarily to be mounted to face port or starboard.
- Requires 4” diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 6ft or maximum 8ft of chimney is required, a straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in the area of the unit.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out the moisture inside in the vessel.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face port or starboard, so the gravity-fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees. Having the unit face fore or aft is currently not an option.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start-up and draft assistance on high fire.
- The valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal can be installed for water heating.
Weight: 85 lbs
Oven Size: W9” X D11.25” X H8”
Fuel Consumption / 24hr: 1.30 gal LOW 3.20 gal HIGH
Heat Output: Low: 6500 BTU (1.9kW)
High: 16250 BTU (4.7kW)