Silicone-Glass Sleeving is manufactured from “E” glass fibre yarn knitted to form a sleeve and coated with high-grade iron oxide silicone elastomer rubber.
The sleeving possesses outstanding characteristics making it ideal for protecting hose assemblies such as the Wallas XC Duo or 85/85D exhaust hose.
- High Flexibility
- Continuous protection at an operating temperature of 260°C
- Resistant to most oils, fuels, acids, and alkalis
- Provides personnel with protection against burns from hot hoses
- Helps to reduce energy loss by retaining heat within the pipework
- Excellent flame resistance
- Good Abrasion resistance
Internal Diameter is 32mm
Supplied by the metre