35 Litre Stainless Fronted Low Profile Fridge 12/24 Volt
The BRK 35 fridge was specially designed for installation below the bunk in a truck or lorry, but is becoming increasingly popular as a 12 volt fridge in boats, yachts and motorhomes. The BRK 35 has a practical, removable internal container for easy access to contents. The cooling unit is located to the rear.
The stainless steel fronted version with a locking catch was developed for the ambulance market in the US. In marine, it provides an excellent cockpit fridge or provides a very good option for a fridge in a confined area, such as a crew cabin or under the seating of a large RIB or Tender.
- Demountable 12volt/24volt compressor sited at the back of the fridge
- The standard door finish is an interchangeable grey panel, with magnetic closure and locking catch
- Pull out plastic storage container
- White interior with hidden evaporator
- Temperature control is by a mechanical thermostat
- 12v/24v as standard, easily upgradeable to multivoltage
- Dimensions (mm) 506 W 258 H 703 D
- Capacity (litres) 35
- Power (volts) 12/24V
- Current (amps) 2.1/1.06
- Absorption (kw) 0.29 (kW/24h)
- Weight (kg) 16.7