Wallas 30 GB Inland Waterways Kit consists of:-
- Wallas 30GB Heater
- 1 x Control Unit
- 1 x Exhaust Hull fitting (2467)
- 1.5m x Exhaust tube (2448)
- 10m x 75mm Warm air tube (3410)
- 1 x Dip Tube (30011)
- 4m x Copper fuel pipe
- 1 x Inline Fuel filter
- 1 x Isolation Valve
- 2 x Warm air outlet grills (3411)
The 3 kW diesel heater is remarkably silent with full power, sound level equivalent to quiet conversation.
Thanks to the laminar burn process, there is no combustion noise, so the boat next to yours can also enjoy the silence.
The power consumption is very reasonable compared to the air volume capacity. Therefore the heater is ideal for sailing boats up to 12 meters.
Durable, brushless blower motors assure long lifetime and minimizes the sound level.
30 GB can be installed into engine compartment. With the help of two air inlets you'll get fresh air and strengthen the heating effect. This happens when taking fresh air from outside and cabin air from inside to circulate the heat.
- Fuel: Diesel
- Power: 1000-3200W
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Fuel consumption: 0,1-0,33 l/h
- Electricity consumption: 1 – 2 A
- Heat min: 61 m³/h
- Heat max: 103 m³/h
- Special features: Fresh air vent
The heater box includes: heater, control panel, mounting bracket, 4 m of the fuel hose, fuel filter, 4 m power cable and the fuse box with fuse.
The new control panel is standard on GB/Dt-models and includes for example following functions:
- smooth PI-controlled thermostat adjustment
- manual adjusting
- two-step air boost function
- protection of accidental start and stop
Click image above to enlarge.