800D ceramic diesel hob
New model 800D – For boaters who appreciate the safety and legendary Scandinavian design. The new Wallas 800D stove is the best choice for small boaters with limited space – suitable for even the most demanding boater/chef!
The 800D features the Wallas Design ceramic surface, making it easy to clean and comfortable to use. The new Wallas GB burner works well with all current road diesel and is designed to work with future diesel that may include more renewable components.
The new burner generates ultra-low emissions (NOx and HC), very important for environmentally minded customers who appreciate protecting their future boating environment.
The new design will accommodate a heater lid for boat heating (additional cost) and its coaxial exhaust system provides greatly enhanced wind resistance, maximizing exhaust protection, while meeting the most stringent safety regulations.
Coaxial exhaust assures cool exhaust piping, while our enclosed laminar burn process eliminates cabin humidity impact. The coaxial exhaust also maximizes burner/heater power and efficiency.
The new 800D ceramic diesel hob makes a great replacement for Wallas model 800 or 800t (paraffin) stoves.
- The Wallas diesel combustion process eliminates the need for hazardous heavier-than-air gaseous fuels.
- Get rid of propane and forget about carrying heavy gas bottles into your boat.
- Save valuable gas bottle locker space for better uses.
No exposed or open flame
- An exposed flame in a boat is a potential hazard. An exposed flame also generates moisture in your boat and burns off oxygen. None of the Wallas cookers have an exposed flame, but some draw combustion air from the cabin and send all exhaust gases overboard, improving cabin air quality.
- Unlike other systems, the Wallas 800D stoves draw combustion air from outside the cabin and force exhaust overboard, so no open flame. This process adds no moisture to the cabin interior.
Fuel for your stove is already onboard!
- If you have a diesel engine, it is very convenient to pick up the diesel for your stove from the main tank with our fuel pickup tube.
- We also have separate diesel tanks for gasoline-powered boats.
- A 2+1 year warranty is offered for all Wallas products. Register your unit here and get the 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.
|Operating voltage:||12 V|
|Fuel consumption:||0,10-0,15 l/h|
|Electricity consumption:||Max 0.7 A|