Newport Diesel Heater Kit
The Newport Bulkhead Mounted Heater is ideal for boats 30-35ft manufactured by Dickinson Marine. A small, compact, and bulkhead mounted heater. An attractive, economical diesel burning heater, providing comfortable, dry heat.
- Requires 3” diameter chimney parts.
- Minimum 4ft or maximum 8ft of chimney is required, a 6ft straight run with no elbows work best.
- Chimneys 6ft or longer we highly recommend a barometric damper.
- Permanent fresh air vent needed in the area of the unit.
- Decorative laser cut valve cover.
- Creates a dry heat to dry out the moisture inside the vessel.
- In sailboat installations, this unit must face fore or aft, if facing port or starboard is desired, the valve would need to be mounted to the side of the unit so the gravity-fed valve won’t starve the burner on heels up to 15 degrees.
- 12v draft assist fan included (can be converted to 24v and 32v). Used for start-up and draft assistance on high fire.
- The valve is calibrated for diesel but can be re-calibrated for kerosene or stove oil.
- 1 turn hot water coil for 5-10 gal can be installed for water heating.
Weight: 22 lbs
Fuel Consumption / 24hr:
1.29 gal LOW
3.20 gal HIGH
Low: 6500 BTU
High: 16250 BTU
This particular Newport Diesel Heater Kit offer is supplied with the following:-
- Newport Diesel Heater
- 1 x 22″ flue pipe with in-built damper (first section of flue)
- 1 x 22″ flue pipe
- 1 x Through deck fitting with a dress ring
- 1 x DP chimney cap
- 1 x Blanking cap for chimney
- 2 x Diesel regulator conversion fittings to —>8mm
Dickinson Marine, Quality Marine Products Since 1932.