New Wallas Spartan Twin Air – 2 outlet
• Replaces 40dt-heater
• Low voltage need: starts 9,6volts
• The unit has a new PCB and advanced control panel
• Greenboost burner for more efficient and clean-burning
• Very low surface temperatures in the unit and exhaust pipe
• The new advanced control panel has Bluetooth / WIFI connection
• RPM controlled fans for optimal performance
• Program updates. Future option for revolutionary program and controls
• Wallas Application control by WLAN and Bluetooth network
• Floor or wall installation option
• Intelligent temperature control for optimizing heating and fresh air
• Option for detachable Bluetooth thermostat beacon
|Fuel Consumption||0.16 – 0.46 l/h|
|Electrical Consumption||0.7 – 4.5A|
|Heat Min||102 m³/h|
|Heat Max||227 m³/h|
|Max permitted length of the exhaust pipe||2m coaxial (2448), 4m single (1028)|
|Max permitted length of fuel hose||8m|
|Max permitted length of outlet air duct||8m for each|
|Max permitted length of inlet air duct||2m for each|
- The measured sound level of the Spartan Twin Air is equivalent to a quiet conversation on a peaceful boat.
- Laminar combustion assures that your neighbor’s boats can also enjoy the silence of nature.
- 0.7 – 4.5 A power consumption enables you to keep your boat warm even with a small battery capacity.
- 2+1 year warranty for all Wallas products. Register your unit here and get the 3rd year of warranty.
- To ensure the highest quality, every single Wallas product is carefully tested before delivery.
- Easiness: The control panel has been designed to be smart, stylish, and user-friendly.
- Smart device control option. There are many ways to use the control panel over the air. Just set the right temperature for your boat where ever you want.
- Improves efficiency. The Spartan Twin Air heater has inbuilt AI-temperature control which estimates temperature changes which save energy and make boat life more enjoyable.
- More precision. Wallas advanced control panel makes less swing and variations than traditional heater control systems in boats.
- Fabulous outlook with easy installation.
- Information about the Spartan Twin Air heater usage and historical data.
- Wireless Bluetooth thermostat option.
- Intelligent temperature control for cold nights and hot days. Choose automatically between heating and fresh air to optimize the temperature.
- Software updates over the air. Better value of your heater also in the future by having the option to update heater features to your needs and to optimize heater performance.
- Pause / Automatic start and stop.
- Pause ventilation automatically turns the ventilator ON when too hot.
- The advanced control panel lets you control the heater locally with a mobile phone or remotely from your home sofa.
- Better Value: Over-The-Air update lets Wallas add new features to your heater in the future.